There are major differences between our offering and that of the traditional CMMS systems on the market.
Here are the basic feature differences:
- CMMS systems are typically manual entry
- Operators have to be technically inclined to enter information regarding equipment repairs, upgrades, etc.
- Manual data entry has been known to take a substantial amount of time
- All data is automatically tracked in the EnerVise monitoring dashboard and represented in easy to read, actionable metrics
- Operators have to derive their own actionable intelligence from current CMMS offerings
- Managers can look up equipment records but have to derive their own financial intelligence from the data in order to make actionable decisions
- Metrics like Real-Time Replacement Payback and Excess Maintenance Costs that are available in the EnerVise monitoring system must be manually programmed and tracked in current CMMS systems
- No automated preventative issue discovery
- CMMS systems are utilized to track maintenance, not forecast
- The EnerVise platform not only discovers issues but also tracks in real-time for easy resolution and monitoring of expected savings.